Going Super Duty all the way? Super. With a 3/8'' x 13'' x 1'' added support bar under the tray, the Super-Duty Add-Ons are rated for 50–75 lb. per tray spot. The singular Add-Ons allow for numerical versatility on all the racks. The single-rack carriers are rated for up to three bikes max and the double-rack carriers are rated for up to four bikes max (50–75 lb. per tray spot for the Super-Duty models). Easy on and off with the unique hex wrench provided. Tighten the two security bolts and we’ll call that installation process sweatfree.
Our easy-to-install Add-On racks give you the versatility to transport multiple bikes on a single rack. So as your family, bike collection, or taste for adventure grows, you can depend on your 1UP USA rack to grow right along with it.
- Easily mounts to Quik Rack, Heavy Duty and Super Duty models
- Not compatible with Equip'D models
- Add-On weight: 18.5 lb
- Total carrying capacity of up to 50–75 lb per tray spot
- Fits 16''–29'' wheels, up to 3.1'' wide (See Fat Tire Spacer Kit for tires wider than 3.1'')
- Accommodates up to 54'' wheelbase
- Fastens to existing rack or Add-On with two security bolts
- Rack arms close to secure tires without touching the frame
- Pitched upward at a 15-degree angle to increase ground clearance with each Add-On
- Quick and easy install or removal
- Shipped in reusable box for easy storage (30'' x 14'' x 8'')
- Shipping weight: 24 lb
- All Add-On parts anodized, except a powder-coat finish on the tray
- Super Duty Add-On