1,2,3,4 get your Add-On to haul more. The singular Add-Ons allow for numerical versatility on all the racks. The single-rack carriers are rated for up to three bikes max and the double-rack carriers are rated for up to four bikes max. Easy on and off with the unique hex wrench provided with the base rack. Tighten the two security bolts and we’ll call that installation process sweatfree.
Our easy-to-install Add-On racks give you the versatility to transport multiple bikes on a single rack. So as your family, bike collection, or taste for adventure grows, you can depend on your 1UP USA rack to grow right along with it.
- Easily mounts to Quik Rack, Heavy Duty and Super Duty models
- Not compatible with Equip'D models
- Add-On weight: 18 lb
- Total carrying capacity of up 50 lb per tray spot
- Fits 16''–29'' wheels, up to 3.1'' wide (See Fat Tire Spacer Kit for tires wider than 3.1'')
- Accommodates up to 54'' wheelbase
- Fastens to existing rack or Add-On with two security bolts
- Rack arms close to secure tires without touching the frame
- Pitched upward at a 15-degree angle to increase ground clearance with each Add-On
- Quick and easy install or removal
- Shipped in reusable box for easy storage (30'' x 14'' x 8''); Ship weight: 23 lb
- All Add-On parts anodized, except a powder-coat finish on the tray