On the double, the Super-Duty way. With 3/8'' x 13 x 1'' added support bar under each tray, this rack has the same functionality and features as all our racks. No tricks, just 10 seconds and your eyes will be glued to your rearview mirror, checking out your new gig. 1UP USA has the fastest hitch-mounting and bike-loading rack. 100% made in the USA, all our racks come fully assembled and ready to be “hitched”! No standard hitch pin required for mounting due to the corner expander ball. What’s the unique corner expander ball, you ask?
1. It removes all the play.
2. It allows depth adjustability in the receiver. With the unique hex wrench provided, tighten the security expander bolt 1–2 turns and we’ll call that installation process sweat-free.
- Fits 2” receiver
- Compatible with the Standard and Super Duty Add-Ons (sold separately)
- Slot for standard hitch pin holes
- Fixed 2-bike system (2nd tray cannot be removed)
- Increase bike capacity to 3 bikes (50 – 75 lbs) or 4 bikes (50 lbs or less) with additional Add-Ons (sold separately)
- Total carrying capacity of up to 225 lbs (50-75 lbs per bike spot) due to added support bar under tray
- Road rating: Pavement, Gravel, and Off-road
- Vehicle rating: Passenger Vehicle and RV/Travel Trailer (2 Spots)
- Fits 16” – 29” wheels, up to 3.1” wide (see spacer kit for tires wider than 3.1”)
- Accommodates up to 54” wheelbase
- Hitch bar has built-in anti-wobble mechanism
- Rapid tilt and folding mechanism for smaller footprint
- Rack arms close to secure tires without touching the frame
- All rack parts anodized, except a powder coat finish on the trays
- Ships in reusable box for easy storage (38” X 14” X 10”)
- Shipping Weight: 54 lbs
- Rack Weight: 47 lb
- 2" Super Duty Double
- Slotted Hitch Bar Lock